Monday 13 February 2017

My smoking story

My smoking story

       Today i want to share my experience of how i started smoking, at my childhood i was wondered by seeing smoke coming from peoples nose and mouth and i feel it crazy,but up-to the age of nine i dont know that my parents are smokers,they hide their habit of smoking before me as it effect my health,at the age of ten i saw my mom and dad smoking together while having their bed-coffee,gradually they started smoking before me,i was strongly attracted by cigarette and i want to try one,but i was afraid of being caught ,so i started smoking paper,but it was not pleasant and i wondered what is there in it to addict ?but i feel it crazy to see smoke coming from my nose and mouth so i continued to smoke paper in my room at nights.I practiced nose exhale and french exhale,gradually i addicted to paper and i came to know why people addict to smoke,at 13 i went to a panshop (the place where cigarettes are sold in india)to buy cigarettes, but the seller dont want to sell cigarette as i was minor and that too i was a girl:) (majority of girls dont smoke in India and the smoker girls smoke secretly in house)
                              One fine day the day has come ,my parents went to a business trip for a week,so i was the queen of my little house,i searched for cigarettes but i cant find them anywhere :(
       At last i went to the ashtray ,Luckily it was not cleared by our housemaid  for a couple of days so there are many 3/4th smoked cigarettes,i collected all of them and took to my room and i lighted one of them,it was not  pleasant as i expected but i feel them smooth than paper,i secretly smoked my parents ashtray for a couple of months ,i feel my breathe smooth and lively while smoking ,within no time i addicted to them, and now a days women smoking has became common in India due to western culture and financial freedom, my parents are also not opposing me as i was grown up. why should boys have all the fun :)
                comment below your smoking experience especially Indian smoking girls  .                          

5 comments:

  1. Nice story but tell me one thing what can i do my also smoke with me tell me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smoking 🚬 females. They're my fantasy because they don't looking more attractive and hot.Than others. Kindly any one knock to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smoking 🚬 females. They're my fantasy because they don't looking more attractive and hot.Than others. Kindly any one knock to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you ❤️♥️❤️❤️❤️ Mobile 7575010129

    ReplyDelete